What can you expect from your apprenticeship?
When you join the Honda Apprenticeship Programme we make a commitment to help you develop to your full personal potential. We are dedicated to making your learning an interesting, challenging and fun experience.
We recognise and respect that people are individuals and a Honda Apprenticeship will positively contribute to this by including a Personal Development Programme in addition to the Technical Training and support you will receive.
A typical Personal Development Programme will include....
- A practical understanding and application of First Aid, Fire Equipment Safety, Citizenship, Health & Wellbeing and Equality and Diversity
- Opportunities to learn to ride, drive and use all Honda products – Cars, Motorcycles, ATVs, Go-karts, Power Equipment and Boats with Honda marine engines
- Visits to Industry shows or Swindon Logistics Centre
- Understanding of Honda History, Philosophy, its customers and contribution to the environment
- Developing your confidence and communication skills
But that’s not all, when you successfully graduate with your Apprenticeship complete, we will continue to help you grow and develop your career within the Honda dealer network or Honda Motor Europe. There are opportunities to follow a wide range of career paths.
Maybe you want to become a Honda Repair Technician? Or a Manager running your own department with responsibility for developing other people and providing Honda customers with first class service? Alternatively, you might decide to use your knowledge and skills to sell Honda products? The choice will be yours, however, you can be assured we will help and support you all the way.
“Success represents the 1% of your work which results from the 99% of failure.”
Soichiro Honda, Founder of Honda Motor Co., Ltd.