A Honda Car Apprenticeship offers an outstanding opportunity to receive first class training and the opportunity to work on the latest innovative range of cars renowned for sophisticated engineering, innovative technology, outstanding reliability and advanced safety.
You will receive top quality Honda training leading to nationally recognised industry qualifications, working alongside a team of likeminded people who will share their knowledge and skills, whilst helping you to build an exciting career within the Honda dealer network or Honda Motor Europe.
The Car Programme lasts for three years, during which time you will be employed by your local Honda Car dealership and attend Block Training at the Honda Institute Centre of Excellence.
You will be paid throughout your training and you will receive first class support from a Work Place Mentor and a Honda Apprentice & Technician Development Manager.
|Block Training||19 Weeks|
“The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been deeply stirred.”
Soichiro Honda, Founder of Honda Motor Co., Ltd.
By the end of your Apprenticeship Programme you will have achieved:
- Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship Framework
- Honda Maintenance Technician Award
- Level 2 Award in Routine Maintenance Activities on Electrically Propelled Vehicles
- Level 3 Award in Electrically Propelled Vehicle Repair and Replacement
- Level 3 Award in Refrigerant Handling in Mobile Air Conditioning Systems
- The Honda Challenge Personal Development Programme
- Emergency First Aid for Appointed Persons
The Honda Apprenticeship Programme is considered as one of the industry’s most advanced Apprenticeship Schemes where you will receive on and off the job training, a wage and opportunities to progress your career within a renowned and respected company, as well as their specialist Dealer network.